Stuff I have bookmarked for January 11th through January 14th:
- Social reporting: some more tips and thoughts – "You need to remember there are several different audiences for any event and this should guide you as to the way you need to report it"
- Tech-Savvy Communications: A Toolkit for Nonprofits –
- Wild Apricot Blog : Creating a Social Media Policy for Your Nonprofit – "Who should speak for your organization in social media? How can you control what’s being said about your group and your cause? If you're not sure, it may be time to work out a social media policy for your staff and volunteers who blog and chat and comment online, where the personal and professional lines often blur. "
- Use Social Media Efficiently – 52 Tips – Beth Kanter's 52 (count 'em!) tips on how non profits can get the most out of social media
- LabourList.org – Derek Draper's attempt to get a half decent Labour group blog going. Why the closed, propriatory platform when WordPress could have done the job better and easier? Other criticism is that it describes itself as a 'grassroots' site. While the author list is impressive, grassroots it ain't.